Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome Home Niko!


All balled up after a 2 hour drive home. I put a shirt that I've been sleeping in for the last week into the travel cage with him, so he can get accustom to my scent. The breeder also gave a piece of fleece to help keep him warm during the drive. Both are now in his cage for him to sleep under.
Niko started exploring his cage right away, discovering a cozy spot behind the wheel. He's a bit camera shy, so most photos I have of him are a blur since he turns his head away right when the shutter clicks. I don't know what he was doing in the photo below, but if you look close you can see his little teeth!
He finally found his way to the log hiding place. He is there now taking a nap. I hope to give him a bath later this evening and cuddle afterwards to let him get to know me better. This of course means more photos as well!

No comments: